MSC Course ❋ 8 Weeks
The MSC course is a training course in (self-)compassion and is like a journey that is also an adventure in self-knowledge and self-kindness. The course consists of meditations, short lectures, self-awareness exercises, sharing in the group and exercises to do at home. The goal is to provide participants with a direct experience of self-compassion and to practice practices that allow self-compassion to arise in everyday life. Self-compassion has the paradoxical effect of both caring for us in the face of our emotional suffering and opening us up to the pain we may have been holding unconsciously for a long time. Therefore, it is likely that during the course, distressing feelings will emerge alongside many pleasant ones as we grow in our ability to experience and heal them. The course offers a safe and supportive setting in a small group where this process can unfold. It is open to all who are interested; meditation experience is not necessary to participate. All are welcome!
In the MSC 8 Week Course, you will learn the following:
- Be less critical and hard on yourself
- Apply mindfulness and self-compassion in everyday life
- Experience for yourself the proven positive effects of self-compassion
- Deal with difficult feelings more calmly
- Motivating yourself with kindness instead of self-criticism
- Transform challenging relationships
- To better deal with caring fatigue
My next 8-week course will be taught with my colleague Wiebke Pausch in fall 2021.
- August 30 – October 25, 2021 every Monday evening from 18:30h – 21:00 CET (2,5 hours)
- [no course on October 18]
- Retreat on Sunday, October 3, 2021 from 10.00h – 14.00h
- Location: Online on ZOOM
The course consists of 8 sessions of 2,5 hours each and a 4-hour retreat including guided meditations to download as mp3. It costs 420,- € (early bird fee of 380,- € available until July 1,2021). For students and the retired there is the possibility of a reduction to 350,- €.
To register for the course please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.