MSC Course ❋ 8 Weeks
The course is like a journey that is also an adventure in self-knowledge and self-compassion. Self-compassion has the paradoxical effect of both caring for us in the face of our emotional suffering and opening us up to the pain we may have been holding unconsciously for a long time. Therefore, it is likely that during the course, distressing feelings will emerge alongside many pleasant ones as we grow in our ability to experience and heal them. The course offers a safe and supportive setting in a small group where this process can unfold. It is open to all who are interested; meditation experience is not necessary to participate. All are welcome!
In the MSC 8 Week Course, you will learn the following:
- Be less critical and hard on yourself
- Apply mindfulness and self-compassion in everyday life
- Experience for yourself the proven positive effects of self-compassion
- Deal with difficult feelings more calmly
- Motivating yourself with kindness instead of self-criticism
- Transform challenging relationships
- To better deal with caring fatigue
My planned next course with my colleague Karin Wolf starting in May 2021 will unfortunately have to be postponed until the fall due to the ongoing pandemic lockdown. We are very sorry about this and hope that in-person courses will be possible again soon.
- every Tuesday evening from 18:30h for 2,5 – 3 hours
- Retreat on a Saturday or Sunday from 10.00h – 14.00h
- Location: t.b.a.
The course consists of 8 sessions of 2,5 – 3 hours each and a 4-hour retreat including instructions to download as mp3. It costs 440,- €. For students and the retired there is the possibility of a reduction to 400,- €.
To register for the course please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.